Alicia MX Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE RULES! (read)

Go down

THE RULES! (read) Empty THE RULES! (read)

Post  Admin Cullen Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:57 am

It is important that everybody follows the rules, if a member isn't OK with the rules he can leave! Those rules may be updated... you will be warned in that case Very Happy

1. If you don't like something then don't talk about it exept if you do so with respect, it can lead to a constructive disctution. But be careful YOU CAN'T insult anybody or just say 'he is stupid', 'I hate him' or anything like that. Explain you opinion.

2. I will ask you to respect each other! If a member start a fight or insult an other member, then he'll have a warning but if he does it again his account will be deleted! Mutual respect is the key!

3. Please try to respect the boards! If you are in the My Chemical Romance thread then talk about them and nothing else! I'm sure there is a board for what you want to talk about... if not you can put the idea in the Suggest board!

4. Don't SPAM! There is a board for that!

5. I would ask you not to act too "teenie", you can tell what you think about someone but don't become crazy Wink (even if it's hard sometimes)

6. If you are a new member please post! Members that doesn't post will be deleted after 2 weeks!

7. In the pictures threads, be careful! Try not to post the same pic twice.

- Alicia MX
Admin Cullen
Admin Cullen
Admin

http://aliciamx.site.voila.fr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum